Excursion package: Heidelberg, Cologne, Strasbourg.
Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian.
Unlimited wine, beer, soft drinks and mineral water (still/sparkling) during lunch and dinner service.
NOTE: This can only be booked for both guests in one cabin.
All-inclusive bar/lounge and restaurant during bar opening hours: 09:30 – 24:00 midnight:
open wine, sparkling wine, draft beer, soft drinks, juices, coffee/tea.
NOTE: This can only be booked for both guests in one cabin
Departing from: Mainz
Ports of call: Koblenz, Cologne, Rudesheim, Mannheim, Mainz, Worms, Dusseldorf, Strasbourg
6 days/5 nights
Our price includes:
- accommodation in the cabin
- live music at the bar every night
- full board, three meals per day (from the dinner on the arrival day to the breakfast on the departure day)
- early-riser breakfast every morning
- afternoon high-tea: tea, coffee and cake or late night snack
- welcome buffet
- table tap water during meal services
- tea/coffee for breakfast
- 24-hour coffee-station
- welcome and farewell captain’s cocktails (including 1 drink per person)
- welcome and farewell captain’s dinner with special menu
- luggage service pier – ship –pier
- refreshments and hand towels after excursions
Our price does not include:
- transfers (on request and for extra payment) to and from the port of embarkation / disembarkation
- medical insurances
- excursions (available on presale only). All excursions shall be booked with crucemundo. Otherwise 10% commission should be paid from crucemundo rates as commission
- any bottled water
- soft and alcoholic drinks during lunch and dinner
- personal spendings
- cabin numbers are provided 7 days before the cruise or at $75 supplement per cabin when booking
Welcome on board our BOUTIQUE MPS CRUCEVITA!
Elegant and luxury boutique cruise vessel with stylish decor and comfortable surroundings that make you feel at home. MPS Crucevita has been styled after a grand yacht ensuring you have an extraordinary river cruise experience onboard. The motor vessel is a flagship of Crucemundo and favorite with the customers! Superb public areas, restaurant, bar, lounge with comfortable sofas and armchairs, and wonderful fire-place, gym, anti-stress sauna, library, beautifully decorated and furnished sun deck!
The cabins are spacious and fitted with beds that are stowed away during the day to create extra space to relax on the 2 comfortable easy chairs. Along one wall, the cabins are fitted with a large desk with a desk chair and a large mirror. All cabins are fitted with air conditioning / heating that can be regulated individually, a multi-channel satellite TV with remote control, a mini safety deposit box, a telephone and a hair dryer. The luxury bath room contains a toilet, the shower, and a stylish washbasin. Cabins on Main deck have panorama windows while cabins on Promenade deck have French balconies (*renovation scheduled for 2019 winter-season). The Main Deck and the Promenade Deck are interconnected by a big, regular elevator suitable to carry up to 4 persons. The Sun Deck is accessible from the Promenade Deck by an outside chairlift.