All-inclusive bar/lounge and restaurant during bar opening hours: 09:30 – 24:00 midnight:
open wine, sparkling wine, draft beer, soft drinks, juices, coffee/tea.
NOTE 1: The Cappuccino, espresso etc. from the bar is excluded
NOTE 2: This can only be booked for both guests in one cabin
Unlimited wine, beer, soft drinks and mineral water (still/sparkling) during lunch and dinner service.
NOTE 2: This can only be booked for both guests in one cabin.
Excursion package: Amsterdam, Cologne, Heidelberg, Strasbourg.
Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian.
Departing from: Mainz
Ports of call: Strasbourg, Arnhem, Amsterdam, Mainz, Mannheim, Rudesheim, Cologne, Koblenz
8 days/7 nights
Our price includes:
• accommodation in the cabin
• live music at the bar every night
• full board, three meals per day (from the dinner on the arrival day to the breakfast on the departure day)
• early-riser breakfast every morning
• afternoon high-tea: tea, coffee, and cake or late night snack
• welcome buffet
• tea/coffee for breakfast
• coffee-station (starting 1 hr before breakfast until the start of dinner)
• welcome and farewell captain’s cocktails (including 1 drink per person)
• welcome and farewell captain’s dinner with special menu
• luggage service pier – ship – pier
• refreshments and hand towels after excursions
Our price does not include:
• transfers (on request and for extra payment) to and from the port of embarkation/disembarkation
• medical insurances
• excursions (available on presale only).
• any bottled water
• soft and alcoholic drinks during lunch and dinner
• gratuities (5eur per person per day will be included in the final bill onboard)
• personal spendings
• cabin numbers are provided 7 days before the cruise or at $60 supplement per cabin when booking
You are guaranteed the best views here!
All cabins are spacious with stylish and comfortable design. Main deck cabins have panorama windows while cabins on Middle (Rhone) and Boat (Saone) decks have French balconies (*renovation completed 2019). All cabins are equipped with twin / double beds, air-conditioning / heating system, wardrobe / closet, TV set, inner telephone, hairdryer and in room safe. The cabins with French balconies are fitted with 2 chairs and a table.The ship has an elevator connecting Middle/ Front and Upper decks. The Sundeck ofers great panoramic views of the area and is equipped with chairs, tables, awnings, and Jacuzzi.
FACILITIES ON BOARD
•Panoramic Bar & lounge
•Wi-Fi (extra cost)